SPECIALIZED CONSULTANCY FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
Regulatory documents - documentation permits / licenses
- Identification of NACE codes specific to the client in order to establish the need of environmental permits;
- Preparing technical documentation needed to obtain environmental permits;
- Preparing technical documentation for obtaining the Water Management License;
- Publication of specific environmental notices;
- Representing your company in relations with Environmental Control Authorities;
- Developing plan for intervention in case of accidental pollution.
- Check the site to establish nonconformity regarding waste management;
- Identifying problems and needs to comply with provisions of environmental legislation in force;
- Assistance in identifying waste codes generated according to GD 856/2002;
- Consulting for fulfilling the obligation of separate collection of waste and ensure their separate delivery contracts to authorized collectors – Law 211/2011;
- Consulting for separate storing and delivering of waste oils to authorized service providers for recycling, according to GD no. 235/2007 , regarding the management of used oils;
- Consulting to identify authorized service providers for waste collection by category and verifying the validity of their environmental permits;
- Advice on preparation forms for waste transport;
- Notification of contractual validity with service providers for waste pickup, water disposal, etc.
- Developing and maintaining monthly records on the management of waste generated in accordance with the provisions of the environmental permit;
- Tracking the traceability of generated waste;
- Transmission of legislative changes and ensure compliance with legislation;
- Training staff to understand the importance of selective waste collection;
- Monitoring activities required by the Environmental Permit, Water management Authorization, permanent information of measures imposed;
Reporting to Environmental Protection Agency
- Preparing and sending reports monthly / quarterly / half-yearly to the competent authority for environmental protection;
- Reporting quarterly / annually to the Environmental Protection Agency about waste management;
- Reporting annually to the Environmental Protection Agency about the quantity of packaging placed on the market;
- Reporting annual questionnaire GD-PRODDES;
- Reporting in the INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL electronic application
Reporting to Environment Fund Administration
- Preparing monthly statements regarding taxes to fund environmental to the Environment Fund Administration, in accordance with the law, and submitting them to AFM headquarters ;
- Identifying all types of new placed packaging on the market, identifying new products.
The price is negotiable!